Symptoms of Arthritis or Gout
Pain, Stiffness, Swelling, Redness, Decreased range of motion. Joint pain, Swelling in joints, Pain in more than one joint, Stiffness in joints. Vitamin deficiencies in the body with age, such as vitamin D, calcium. Joint lubricants. If your immune system is down, it is a sign of arthritis.
Curable Ayurveda Treatment
- Massage Therapy
- Yoga Exercise
- Best Dietary supplement
How to Examine or Test for Arthritis?
- Pathology Lab Tests
- Antinuclear antibody
- Arthrocentesis (also called joint aspiration). This is an exam of joint fluid.
- plete blood count
- Erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR)
- Uric acid
- Creatinine. C-reactive protein (CRP)
- Rheumatoid factor (RA- Factor)
- Vitamin D
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI).