The liver is the largest gland in the body in which the digestion of proteins, carbohydrates, fats, vitamins, minerals and vitamins and carbohydrates is stored in it. In which season and apk stick season is the right hypnotic located
Why does the liver get sick?
Liver is an important part of our body or it will not be wrong even if it is called a chemical factory. After digestion and absorption of food, it first reaches the liver, where it is filtered. Micronutrients and vitamins are separated or toxins are separated. Water-soluble water is sent to the kidney so that it can be excreted from the kidney through urine the insoluble is expelled out through another medium Whatever toxins and toxic elements that come in the diet are known to them.
separates. It also stores iron and vitamins. Converts carbohydrates from storage to glycogen as needed Provides instant energy to the body by converting it. their Apart from this, many hormones and metabolism are directly or indirectly affected. affects the liver When such an important gland becomes ill, the body Many activities go awry
1. Infection: food or blood, semen, secretions of an infected person etc. may cause infection. hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C virus Infection may occur.
2. Autoimmune diseases: when the immune system attacks the body it happens. Autoimmune hepatitis, primary biliary Cirrhosis, primary sclerosing cholangitis etc.
3. Heredity: inherited from the genes of the parents eg ‘Filson’s disease, hemochromatosis, hyperchloria and oxolosis etc.
4. Cancer: Liver cancer, bile dubbed cancer.
5. Other causes: Long-term drinking, obesity, liver Fat accumulation, tattooing (from infected needles) Increased triglyceride level.
1. Alcohol Related
2. Non Alcoholic
3. Alcohol related: cirrhosis or scarring of liver – Heavy drinkers and long-term high amounts drinkers are found. It does not show any symptoms in the beginning until that there is not much liver damage and when there is too much more damage has been done then 689+Y62T
Weakness and weakness.
– Weight loss.
– Loss of appetite.
-Yellowing of eyes and skin (jaundice).
-Swelling of ankle and abdomen.
– Confusion and dizziness, drowsiness.
– Bleeding from vomit and stool.
– There are symptoms of ascites (watering in the stomach, ascites) etc.
2. Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease:
This condition occurs in people who are very obese. Very little or no fat
remains in a healthy liver. It is not known in the beginning but later it increases. The situation turns fatal. cirrhosis, diabetes, high BP,
Kidney disease etc. If you already have diabetes. So there could be heart problem. be stopped at an early stage. Maybe, later the situation is fatal. Steatosis of liver: This is a common condition of fatty liver, liver. It is a sign of accumulation of fat in the cells.
– Non-alcoholic cytohepatitis: This is followed by And there is a more serious stage, in which there is also inflammation in liver cells comes.
Liver fibrosis: When inflammation increases to form scar tissue. Scars also form around the blood vessels. this state. Even till then the liver continues to perform its function normally.
Cirrhosis: This is a more advanced and fatal condition. In this the liver starts contracting. hard (like a stone) Gets lumpy, it’s permanent damage – of liver failure leads to the side and can also lead to liver cancer. Initially by improving the lifestyle only at the initial symptoms. If taken, the situation can be controlled.
– Weakness, lack of enthusiasm (no desire to work)
-Unexplained weight loss.
– Extreme tiredness without working
– There is a slight pain in the right side under the ribs.
In case of worsening of condition and cirrhosis:
– Whiteness, yellowness in the eyes.
-Yellowing of the skin, swelling on the feet, ankles, abdomen Is.
-Itching on the skin, blue and red raised veins on the skin.
– Decreased memory, confusion, confusion.
-Chest bulge in men, swelling of the scrotum.
-Abnormal periods can be found in women.
The virus causes inflammation of the liver. some common types
Some have cirrhosis in chronic stage, liver disease ,Loss of functionality can lead to liver cancer. Initial
Muscle and joint pain, high temperature, getting sick.
– Exhaustion throughout the day, not feeling well. Loss of appetite, abdominal pain, pale urine, pale and dark bowel movements. Itching on the skin, eyes and skin become yellow.
Iron slowly accumulates in the body. like
It is genetic in liver joint pancreas and heart. Initial
Symptoms are: Fatigue throughout the body, loss of brightness.
Weakness and weight loss, joint pain occurs. Irregular periods or absent periods in women and Men would have erectile dysfunction and end of libido
Is. technical shortening
– The skin turns yellow and later turns black.
– Chest pain, shortness of breath, irregular heartbeat, joints pain,
stiffness, especially the fingers become deformed.
– Frequent dryness of throat and frequent urination etc. can happen.
Primary biliary Cirrhosis-
A disease that gradually progresses to liver failure goes. The following are the initial symptoms.
– Pain in bones and joints, feeling very tired.
-Itching on the skin (all over the body) Itching more at night moves. night from touching clothes, from heat, or from warmth in beds Itching too much
-Abdominal discomfort, pain in the upper right side, dizziness upon standing Arrhythmia, slowing of blood pressure.
-Dryness in the face and eyes, sleeplessness at night, sleepiness throughout the day. Live Symptoms of hypothyroid are also found. slowly lever completely damaged liver failure. Thus we can know that liver function test by getting it done that our liver is not sick.